🙋🏼♀️ Let us introduce you to some of the amazing people who work and volunteer for SYCP.
🍝 Last night we had our first team social.
🥰 We need to take a moment to appreciate just how big the team is.
There’s 1️⃣5️⃣ of
the team missing from the photo who couldn’t make it last night. We now have 3️⃣3️⃣ staff and volunteers in our team and we continue to grow 😊
🙌🏻 This amazing innovative team are the people who work so hard and never stop, they never switch off. They continuously think outside of the box to ensure we continue to be a vibrant youth project which provides unique opportunities and experiences for our young people.
This is the team that strives to make SYCP the best it can be, but humbly take none of the credit for our successes and achievments.
These are the people who:
- plan the sessions, holiday clubs and trips
- bring in the funding
- run the mini junior sessions
- run the junior sessions
- run the senior sessions
- run the transition group
- run our fab DofE award
- run our John Muir Award
- run our The Key Fund projects
- run our two baby/toddler group sessions
- volunteer for our Food for Thought project which has cooked and delivered 🆓 hot meals and food packages for 7️⃣4️⃣ weeks since March 2020.
- run our careers programme
- work in our schools one day a week
- provide 1:1 support to parents
- run our welfare programme which can provide white goods, wifi and other discretionary support to families
- coordinate our uniform amnesty
- manage and coordinates the whole of SYCP
- are the community liaisons
And do everything else that is not included in the list above ❤️
📝 This team have big plans for SYCP.
😍 This is the best team ever!